Thursday, September 01, 2005

Oh My!

Guess what I am about to do? Nope, that isn't it.


I am about to sit down and do some homework! Crazy, isn't it? So, I am taking a College Algebra class out at LLCC. It is fun stuff. I've taken it before but I have a poor grade to my credit so I am retaking it with the goal of getting an A and bumping up my GPA. I was planning on walking during my break today but that will only happen if I get done with the homework in time. If not, my break is totally dedicated to getting this shizznit done.

I was on the radio today. I was interviewed by my bar aquaintence Andy Lee who is normally a radio personality on WMAY 970 and has a show from noon until 3pm. He now DJ's on 97.7 The River from 10am until noon and this is the 3rd time he has interviewed me for material for his blurbs between sets of music on his 97.7 gig. He is a great guy and really good on the radio. You should check out his shows. I have a link to his radio website over on the links to the right. (Actually it has been there a while, pay attention!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters