Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well well

Today was an early one considering that I couldn't fall asleep until after 3am. Maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee at 9pm last night. I almost overslept for going to a meeting this morning. I hit my snooze more often than I had originally planned. I made it on time though. I just had to sacrifice a shower to make it.

I weighed in again today. My crazy scale says 302 which means that I am at about 298 or 297 pounds since it weighs heavy. The reason I know it weighs heavy is that I would go to the doctor, get weighed, then come straight home and weigh here, and there would be a difference when I had not changed anything.

Thank you everyone for all of your inspirational comments. I appreciate all of it. I know that I haven't been this proud of myself in a long time. Life is going well for me right now.

Went to a Young Adult Group last night at a church with my buddy RD. That was fun. I think that I may continue going with him each week. That is unless I have bigger fish to fry.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:38:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

NO FRIED FOODS!!!!

Good work btw :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters