Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fantabulous

So I haven't blogged since Friday. I haven't been in the blogging mood but I also have been busy. Worked the door all weekend. Witnessed some excitement at Moho's. Sunday I played poker in Pawnee again. I finally won. Yep! I won, beating out 6 other guys. I was very very happy about this. Then I was all planning on putting the money right into my checking since checking has been tight lately. Well, I signed up for a class out at good old LLCC and I had to buy the book for the class. It ended up costing me 108 bucks for just 1 book. Yeah, that killed the money I had won and the money earned working the door this past weekend. Not fun at all. I'm like, grrrrr, there goes that money. Fun while it lasted.

Last night I went and saw the movie RED EYE with Nattie, RD, and Staci. I really enjoyed it and it wasn't real scary, it was more suspenseful. There is a difference. I was on the edge of my seat often towards the end of the movie. Also, I'm getting sick and tired of people saying they won't even listen to me about how I liked a movie because I like movies. Have you ever thought I just try not to see movies that I think will be crap. Maybe I have a good judgement before I waste my money on a movie in the first place. I don't see every single movie. I like the movies I see because they look like movies that I would enjoy. I don't go see a movie that I think before hand, hey that looks like that will suck. I SAVE MYSELF THE TIME. So don't talk down to me about liking every movie I see. I don't either. Pay attention to the adjectives that I use to describe it and what I liked about it. I'm tired of it. That is all.

I do not listen to the Lion King Soundtrack on repeat. I own it yes, but I rarely listen to it and if I do it is not on repeat. Nice trying to be funny.

I am down to 297 pounds and starting to tone now. Cause I think that I am still losing at a decent rate but the muscle mass may be building. Things are going well. Thank you for your love and support.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:35:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Ohh, you crack my sh*t up.

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 1:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you DO like every movie...

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:52:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

Dude, what's wrong with the Lion King Soundtrack? It's one of MY faves...and I actually have it in my disc changer right now...right next to Go West and the Pretty Woman soundtrack.

I also agree with Shoo...you're killin me man. I love these posts.

 
At Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:05:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

So you love it when I rant about how friends tick me off? That's great. Have fun up there on your pedestal.

Anon- You don't know me. I'm Kevin Bacon.

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:02:00 AM , Blogger Sterno said...

I just think you're possibly overreacting, K. I enjoy watching anyone throw a fit, just as much as you guys enjoy watching ME throw mine.

Sheeeee, brudda. donchoo know dat?

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:30:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

So now if I complain at all it is throwing a fit? See if I ever speak my mind again. Sheesh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters