Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tuesday Recap

So yesterday the highlight of my day was going back to the dietician after 6 weeks. It started off with hopping onto the tap tap scale. Well, first she set the scale to the weight that I was at when I saw her 6 weeks ago which was 345 lbs. So I get on, and the thingy does not jump up. She starts tapping it down, about a pound at a time. Well, I realize that this is going to be a while so then I point and say, "I think it may be somewhere down there" pointing toward the 310 lbs. area. She was like, hmmm, okay and slid it down there. She was litterally amazed. I weighed in at 308.5 pounds but that was with my footwear and clothing on which I tried to make a light as possible before going in. So I guess that I am at about 307 pounds. Which makes my total weight loss at 43 pounds.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I passed on going out with RD and Ed. I was planning on cleaning my room in preparation for this coming weekend but I ended up just being too tired to do anything and layed around until about midnight. Then I went to sleep. Adding to my lack of sleep. I don't know why I do that.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:18:00 AM , Blogger Willow'sMomma said...

kyle that is so awesome, i am super excited for you (and so proud!) you look amazing and are doing great, keep it up!

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle that is great! You should post pictures of your progress on your blog. Just an idea... for those of us who are not there to see the progress...

love ya, ss

 
At Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:11:00 PM , Blogger Stace said...

Coming from Sterno's blog, but losing that weight is AMAZING and a fucking hard task. I'm proud of you and I don't know you, so keep up the good work, well that is if you feel you need to keep it up. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters