Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today recap

Today hasn't been too eventful. I worked and I slept. Right now I am doing a lot of laundry. Then I am cleaning my room to look really nice. Reasons for this you may ask? Well, this coming Saturday is going to be a big day. My friend Jessica and her bf Gavin are coming to Springfield to visit and staying at our house. Well, at the same time my sister Jen and her husband are coming home for a HS Reunion and staying with us. So I have to be able to provide room with so many people coming to our house at once. We can hold a lot of people but it helps when the place is spiffy and nice. So clean clean clean is what I am doing tonight. Because tomorrow night I am supposed to be going out on the town with coworkers. Then I may be working the door Friday night at the bar. I requested to get that shift from the other doorguy because I am still in need of money. I haven't gotten that pay raise yet.... I also work the door on Saturday night too.

Important!

Friday is Melissa's 24th birthday.

Saturday is Sterno's birthday (age withheld because he is old)(jk).

On Saturday I believe that Jessica and bf Gavin want to see old friends, catch up and hang out. The plan is for us to go to the State Fair during the day and then hang out at DH Browns while I work the door on Saturday night. Then possibly more State Fair on Sunday before she heads back home up north. I will try to get ahold of people to get this organized. But call me if you want to hang.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 6:51:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Who is Christina Lynn? Did I miss a memo or just having a brain fart?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters