Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1st goal close

So today I weighed myself on my inconsistent scale in my bathroom. I have a theory that it weighs 4 to 5 pounds heavy when standing normally with both feet flat on it after it zeros. Sometimes it can be accurate if I stand on 1 foot but yeah, that sucks standing on 1 foot while waiting for a number to pop up. But anyway, I hopped on the scale today and without any theatrics, I weighed in at 304 pounds. So what does that mean? Well, I am possibly at 300 pounds in real life. I don't have access to a real doctor's scale at the moment. I guess I could do the one at FitClub. But I prefer to get an "actual weight" and not have to guestimate how much my clothing weighs. So my final answer is that I am borderline for having lost 50 pounds.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome K! Cannot wait to see your progress on Labor Day weekend!!!!

 
At Wednesday, August 24, 2005 5:47:00 PM , Blogger JB said...

Hey Kyle!! That's awesome- I've been enjoying tracking your goal-achieving-ness :). Keep up the good work, it's inspirational. Also, sorry I din't manage to visit when I was home- I was only in Springpatch for like 4 days total and spent most of the time holed up with Mummy and Popsy. I'm sure I'll see your skinny self at Christmas!

 
At Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:49:00 AM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

Kyle,
You really are doing amazing with this! I enjoy reading about your progress as well...hope it continues to go great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters