Monday, September 05, 2005

Oh the possibilities

It is all good from here on out. I have almost lost 60 pounds. Today I weighed in at 291 pounds. I almost cannot believe it. I could not have asked for the weight loss to go smoother. I have yet to reach an actual plateau.

Yesterday was fun. Had a huge family party over at our house. All of my sisters were here, family friends, sister's friends. It was a great time. I did splurge and drink last night. I said this is a special occassion so I went all out. For not drinking in over a month, I had a great time.

I think that dancing Kyle is almost back, watch out ladies. I put dancing on hold because of being so overweight, but I feel the energy and electricity coming back to me. It always helps when I have goodlookin girls to boogie with also.

I don't think that I have ever been complimented on more in my life. I'm not even half way to my goal and people rave about my progress. I cannot wait to just lose it all and then run into people who I have not seen in ages. Those will be the days. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

Shoo and Sterno made an appearance last night at moho's, probably just to check out the company I was with. I wish that they could have stayed longer but alas they had more important things to do.

7 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005 8:37:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Ohh kyle.... We stopped to see you... okay and your hot sisters were insentive as well! Glad you had a great time!

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005 11:00:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

You do realize that my sisters both read my blog?

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005 11:04:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Yes, but I would think they would appreciate the comment anyway.

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005 11:15:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

If that is what you want to think... I cannot stop ya.

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:20:00 AM , Blogger Sterno said...

Not gonna lie, K-I was starving for some grub. Although it was definitely good times goin down at Mojos...

I needed me some burrito love.

And yes, your sisters are very cute. Shoo was dead on the money ;)

So how much longer before The Dancing Stillwagon appears???

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 12:05:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

The dancing K. The best thing since the Dancing Baby of the 90's

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:24:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

The Dancing K was dancing with the ladies Sunday night at Moho's. You must have ran off too quickly. My sisters can vouch for this. As to the dancing baby, I kick that baby's ass in the dancing department. I've got professional experience. Mr. Shoo and Philly Cream Cheese are on the other end of the spectrum.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters