Sunday, November 20, 2005

A break from monotony

Here I sit. I am in Champaign right now. It is 1:30am. I came for a change of pace. I came to see my sister and brother-in-law. I'm glad that I did. Hanging out is something that I do very well and I enjoy. Granted I did not get up here until about 9:20pm but we hung out. Went to the store. We watched a movie. I got the tour of her new place. I only had about 3 people get ahold of me to see what was going on tonight. I felt bad at first because I had to share the fact that I wouldn't be able to hang out. But then I thought about it and said to myself, I need a break. Not just from one thing or that thing or this thing, but from everything. I'm trying to get a new life started without throwing away the old life. That takes effort. I appreciate everyone who is there for me. I cannot always express my gratitude in the best way but I do want you to know that it is there.


I really feel as though my life is starting to have direction.


I hope that everyone in Springfield had a good time tonight. I do wish that I could have been both places at the same time but I am happy with my choice.

I ran by myself on Saturday. Well, I say ran but I think that I have explained my program. Walking and jogging. I did great and felt great afterwards. Not the same without Torrie though. I'm looking forward to our next jogging rendevoux(sp?).

I helped Josh put insulation in his attic of the house he is building. Wow, that was fun. I was happy to help but woooo buddy, that took a little longer than I think either of us had thought. I did that right after my jogging, and tell you what, I think that I got enough exercise to last me a few days. I won't take that into consideration though because I plan on doing a little sumthin sumthin tomorrow to keep me on track. Oh baby.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:49:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Woo! I can't wait to run again either. You would not believe what all I have eaten the past 4 days... just warming up for Thanksgiving... but, it will feel soooo good to run again. Glad Saturday went well!! Lemme know what day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters