Friday, November 18, 2005

Knock 3 Time on the Ceiling if you want me

Twice on the "pipes"

So it is finally Friday. Boy oh boy.

Last night I had that crazy sleep that is deep yet uneasy. For example, I went to sleep at about 12:30am and I woke up from deep sleep at about 1am. I had that uneasy feeling, thinking that I had over slept. My mind starts freaking out. Then I finally look at the clock and see it is shortly after 1 in the morning, instead of being like, ohhh, then going back to sleep, I just sit there. I was so confused as to why it was 1am when I had been "asleep" for so so long. I did this about 2 more times through the night. Then by the time actually getting up was ready I was so tired and couldn't get out of bed. Had to force myself.

I work the door at the bar this evening. From 9pm until 1am. Everyone stop by and see me. Have a few drinks, and chat.

I am so happy that it is almost the weekend. Happy Happy Joy Joy

5 Comments:

At Friday, November 18, 2005 10:11:00 AM , Blogger Willow'sMomma said...

yay for you kyle, i am so very proud! jogging? that is nuts! hey i found this and thought you might enjoy, being the HP fan you are at the moment! new movie this weekend, heard it was really good, and scary!

http://treets.clickondetroit.com/svc/lnk.cfm?l=63208633&t=1

have fun working the door tonight =-)

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 10:14:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 11:10:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Are you so proud I have links? Ha, I didn't do it. I could have followed Shoo's directions I suppose, but making Ed do it was easier.
Thanks for thinking of Dustin.
I will probably see you later :)

Edit: I can't type today,and I had to fix it. It was bugging me. :)

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 11:24:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

oh oh!! me! me!! i'll be there tonight, kyle...with bells on my little toes. and i'll have my even better time girl mandy following right behind. can't wait to say hi...haven't seen you since monday? *stalker alert, stalker alert*

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 3:54:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

The last 37 minutes of work on a Friday afternoon...torture...

I wish I could see all y'all tonight but of course, bum that I am, I'll be out of town again...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters