Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No. 12 Illinois Wins Rematch With UNC, 68-64

Oh yeah, diggity diggity.

Last night was rather uneventful for me. I actually got a call to come out from RD. I was surprised but I probably surprised him by saying "No, I'm staying in". I have been feeling sick. Yesterday I went and got my magic bottle of amoxacillin refilled. Then I came home from work. I ate. I drugged myself up with Amox, Tylenol PM, and Benedryl and then prepared myself for a great night sleep. After the Illini Basketball game of course! I barely stayed awake for that but I am glad that I did because the Illini pulled out another win. They still look sloppy and they have yet to find their groove but I see the potential. We've got great players but they need to learn to work as one and not as individuals. Passing sucks but hopefully will get better. They are 6-0 so far.

So this is going to be a month of doctors. Monday I did the Family Doctor, Tomorrow I do the Blood Doctor, then on the 16th I do my Surgeon. I'm so excited because you know what doctors mean? BILLS! Bills that will help to keep my checking account below $0.00. YAY!

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:05:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

K-
I'm sure he would, but I want more than Tupac! ;)

Sucks about the doctor bills...you have insurance at your job that will pay some, don't you?

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:06:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

And I almost forgot......effing right on the Illini game...it's coming together...slowly and painfully...but they're coming along!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:23:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yeah, I've got insurance but it doesn't cover 100% of everything.

Not a Tupac fan?

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:31:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Tupac's ok. It's more entertaining when Ed sings along.

Maybe I can talk him into putting all the stuff on my hard drive on my iPod.....you may be onto something K! ;)

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:35:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I rock.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought there would be a shout out to your sis on her bday today on the blog...

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:03:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought about it before I blogged but then I forgot when I did blog. Sorry, Sista

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its actually your other sister ss but I thought it would be a nice thought! :)

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:39:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I figured as much. Jen rarely comments. I think she has done it once. Maybe twice now with todays

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:40:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

So, you said, "on the 16th, I do my surgeon"...

Does that help bring the bills down a little bit? :) lol!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:53:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I thought someone might enjoy that phrasing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters