Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well Shoot

I just got an email saying that my Harry Potter book wouldn't be shipped and I will be getting a full refund. Dagnabit. But I looked around and found the book (Harry Potter 2), nearly new, never read, with book jacket for only 8 bucks. But it may be even longer until I get that now that this one has to process and it is coming from KS.

Philly Cream Cheese said I could borrow his book 2, but the thing is, I NEVER SEE HIM. And he still says he never reads my blog. Some friend he is. Of course Crowy never read mine either until his super smart gf gave him a nudge in the side to check it out.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can borrow mine if you want, well it's not mine it's my mom's but I am sure she can part with it for a week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters