Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Shopping

Well, I almost have all of my Christmas shopping done. I just have to get one thing for a special someone and then I have to get an exchange gift for my extended family Christmas and then I'm done. But I've got my gifts for my family secret santa exchange person done.

It will be nice to say I'm done cause then the money spending will have ended. Goodness. I'm glad there is a price limit this year.

I don't know if people know, but I'm not really getting gifts for friends this year. I just can't swing getting something for everyone. If I was in the situation where I could you definately know that I would but alas I'm not, it would get too hefty to buy for everyone that I would want to buy for. I hope you understand. I am giving free hugs for Christmas. Just ask for a hug and you shall receive. I've been told I'm warm and cuddley which makes them that much better. ;)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:55:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Yay! I'll give you a hug for Christmas too. I thought I had downloaded the "Cities of Gold" theme song for you, but when I played it back, it was something else. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters