Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tooosday

I went to bed early last night. It was great. I haven't done that in forever! I was still really tired when I woke up though. Weird. Maybe I could try going to bed even earlier.

I bailed on doing anything with anyone last night. I wasn't feeling at my best. I think I have an ear infection beginning. I have a crazy cough kinda too. Very infrequent but bothersome. Good thing I quit smoking. Could be worse.

So I just went shopping with my mom. I ended up buying for myself. I love bargains. Best Buy has this sale going on with their DVDs. Scattered throughout their whole section you can find DVDs for 10 bucks even. Not old crappy ones either but some are ones that have recently come out, and quite a few are the hopped-up editions. For those of you who may want to check that out, I suggest you get out there soon.

So I got myself, Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Double Feature Gift Set) for 10 bucks and also Tommy Boy (Holy Schnike Edition) for 10 bucks. Best deal that I can find for them especially considering that they are brand new and not second hand. Also, technically I got 2 movies for 10 bucks with the Ghostbusters set.



1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No $$$ but still buying DVDs?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters