Friday, December 16, 2005

The Procedure

Well, it is set. I am having Open Incisional Hernia Repair. It is scheduled for 10am on Tuesday, December 27 at Saint John's hospital. I will be staying just 1 night for observation because of possible infection and pain associated with the surgery. Then I will be laid up for a few days. I hope that I heal quickly. I don't like being out of commission. This is a big load off of my chest knowing that it will actually be fixed soon and also before the 1st of the year(for insurance purposes).

It doesn't seem like Friday today. This week has been so long that it already seems like it should be the next week, if that makes sense. I work the door down at DH Browns tonight. Crow and Emily are going to be in town this weekend. That means that Philly will be willing to hang out. Saturday night at DH Browns is Farah's finishing GradSchool party. Everyone should attend. I will probably be there. Not working the door.

I am excited, although the surgery is a factor in this but after next Thursday, I will have 12 days off of work. Because of "Winter Holiday". I love it.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005 1:09:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Hey! I'm glad that they are getting you taken care of quickly. Ummm... Did you say it's going to be a big load off your chest to be funny???

Anyway, I will pray for you and I'll be thinking about you that day even though I'll be out of town. I know it will go well.

:) T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters