Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hear the pulse

So I'm sitting here listening to the end of the Price Is Right from the other room and I keep hearing a knocking sound. That would be my pulse. I can hear it in my ear. Just one ear because I have an ear infection AGAIN! This crap drives me nuts.

I also think that my hernia is getting bigger or doing weird things. Like my old incision is starting to hurt again. I think because my hernia is pressing back up into it or something. I can't wait to see the surgeon tomorrow. it hasn't come quick enough.

So I come home this morning. My mom's car is in the garage and the door is open. I come in the house and all the doors are locked. SO I think, maybe she just pulled in ahead of me and is in the garage just about to come in. So I go out to the garage to see if she needs any help and she isn't there. But what I do notice is that her keys are still in the door on the outside as though she was trying to get inside. But she is no where. Odd, very odd. I do recall her saying something about going to breakfast with people this morning but the fact that all the doors are locked, her keys are in the door, her car is here, and the garage door is up, kind of freaks me out.

Well, I just figured it out. As she just walked in, she was next door and I guess I didn't remember that the front door was actually open when I came home. THe key thing is what freaked me out the most. I was like, ut oh, cause who leaves the house unattended for a period of time with the keys still in the door? My mom!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:27:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

So I didn't go to the movie....but I still didn't really go to bed early. Oh well!

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:24:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Wasn't that the point? You missed out.

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 2:09:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah....I got to relax though. And I dont really care so much about the movie, either.

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:39:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Poolboy

Well, I haven't seen Narnia yet. Hard to choose between Kong and Potter because Kong has kickbutt dinosaurs and Potter has kickass magic. I will say though because of the special effects and the epic-ness of each movie that seeing them in the theater would be better than waiting because of the big screen digital surround. But also to buy the DVDs when they come out cause they will be worth owning too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters