Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Snowy

So, no one told me or even hinted to me that last night it was going to snow. Alot. I was totally going on my no-snow schedule and I am walking out to get my breakfast and I'm like, SHITE! SNOW! So I chug my OJ and snag a banana which I throw in my car. Clean my baby off and then hit the road. Now, I'm a good driver in the snow. BUT I cannot account for the rest of Springfield who is going 5 mph and still fishtailing all over the place. I don't fishtail like that. If I am going as slow as they are going I have too much control. Statement to make a point. Because of all the other drivers I then was 1 minute late for work. 7:01 as I walked in the building. Not bad, considering that the parents were not waiting for me and that my helper was yet to arrive also. But geeeeeez. When snow is coming, don't people usually gripe about it before hand? I heard nothing of this. And people learn to drive in snow, please.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:07:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

my dad told me last night...but i don't actually have to go anywhere today, so i didn't so much pay any attention to him.

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:29:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I didn't know either. And, I left before Ed, so I scraped his car off too. Best girlfriend ever, right here. ;)

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:32:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

you win.
and, k, people around here really don't know how to drive or park in the snow. it makes me insane.

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:38:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I barely had enough time to scrape my own off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters