Saturday, December 03, 2005

For the sake of posting

I don't really have much to say. I am in one of those moods where I would rather just sleep even though I am not tired. I'll see what I can spit out.

The Illini won. Barely. But I didn't get to see much of the game considering that I didn't wake up until about 9 minutes left of the second half. Yeah, I woke up really late. I didn't even go out last night after working the door. But I did come home and pop a lot of sleepy drugs that knocked my ass out. Crap sucks but you'll still see my happy face.

Tonight I guess I will stop by Nattie's birthday. I don't think that I will stay out long though. But you know me, once I am out sometimes I just go with the flow and stay out until all hours of the night. I wouldn't let myself get into the flow last night. That is why I was in bed before 2am. All by myself.

Sunday is the Bears vs the Packers. Wings and Beer and Football. Yay! Maybe even some poker too. Who knows...

Everyone is so happy.




Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters