Saturday, December 31, 2005

Oh Baby!

I weighed myself this morning. Scale said 262.6 lbs. Things are progressing as planned. This is the added boost that I need. I'm wasting away, in a good way.

So I guess everyone is running out of town this year for New Years Eve. Jenny and Mels are going to Chicago. Ed and Amanda are going to New Orleans. Philly and Katherine are going to Champaign. Shoofly is bartending.

So if I really think about it, this would probably be the best year to be laid up because of surgery. Nothing is really going on. I plan on plopping down in front of the television and watching all of the New Years Eve type shows that are on. I'm usually out getting blitzed so this will be a change. Back to the days when I was a child and the family would sit around and celebrate New Years on our own.

There is a possibility of Kyle A, Lora J, and maybe Sarah stopping by to see me and chill for a little bit. My sister and her husband are coming home again but they have plans to go out to a friend's New Years Party.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey K,
Glad to hear you are doing better! Heard you already downed some ice cream. I had a dry New Year's last year, although it was in Paris, so I think you may have me beat.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:42:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yeah, the Vanilla ice cream. I just was going to have a few bites. Sat down at the computer. And I kept taking bite after bite then it was almost gone so then I thought that I may as well finish it off because it was so low. So I finished the whole thing. Then I'm like, oh crap that is all the of fat 1 person needs in a day. So it was a light night after that. Thanks so much. I might break out the Ben & Jerrys tonight for New Years. Whoopie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters