Tuesday, January 03, 2006

And still it burns

So I test drove myself today. I felt that I should see how I fare driving out there in the real world before I head back to work tomorrow. I went to the bank, saw Jason Geitl working there. I haven't been in there in a while so that was news to me. Then I decided to pick up a few things at the grocery store. I mainly get toiletries like deoderant, bar soap, body soap. I did decide on a whim to invest in something I haven't bought since early high school. I purchased some stridex acne pads. Yeah, I been having issues lately and actually right now my skin is alright but before it flares again I thought hey, why not. So I got them. They are alcohol free now, times are changing. Just because they are alcohol free does not mean that they do not burn like hell as they did in the past. I always say, that just means it is working. Heh. So yeah, I'm reverting back to the teen years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters