Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Narnia

So I went and saw The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe on Sunday evening with Shoo and Sarah. That movie was awesome. I'm a huge fan of that genre. Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are in that catagory too. I'm really looking forward to reading the books now. There are 7 books in the whole set of the Chronicles of Narnia. The one the movie is based off of is the second book I believe. I just borrowed that one today and I hopefully will have it done soon. I'm really excited. Something to read while I wait for my Harry Potter 5 & 6 books to arrive. I don't think that I have ever been this excited about reading. It's weird.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:46:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

hey, k. the day after we went to see the movie, shoo and i went to b&n and i bought the whole series. it's all in one book, and you're more than welcome to borrow it if you want. i won't be getting to it for a while...i've got a list of books to get through on top of my for-school reading.

 
At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:55:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

How much did you buy it for? I was scoping out a hardcover all in one series book too online.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:31:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

The "CHRONIC" - "ALS" of Narnia.. good movie.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:40:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

yeah okay neat

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:51:00 PM , Blogger Willow'sMomma said...

K-Saw your gorgeous pictures on the back of the times today, you're famous! The pictures and the testimonial are great. Hope you are feeling better! Keep up the great work, you are an inspriation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters