Saturday, December 31, 2005

Almost there




Well, just a few hours and it will be 2006. I won't be out partying with anyone. I have already scoped out what channels have the New Years celebrations on them.

I want to wish everyone a safe night. You CAN have fun AND be safe, so you know. I go through all this just to be healthier and I don't want to see my friends throw it away. I've had my stupid moments but that does not mean that I'm not smart overall.

Everyone should be having crazy stories of how their particular New Years went down. I want details. Mine will consist of Dick Clark(maybe), Ryan Seacrest, and Carson Daly. Exciting I know! My parents always poop out early so I'm pretty sure it will just be me and the television, spending quality time together as usual.

Also, I hear and see some people worrying about a New Years Kiss. Maybe it is because I know I'm not going to be out in the fray of things but I am not worried about it at all. I know I had one last year. Which was nice, mind you. But is there really any significance in a New Years Kiss? Does it mean luck? I know it doesn't mean you're getting lucky. If that is going to happen, the kiss isn't what sealed the deal. I can tell you that. Both parties more than likely have made up their minds prior to the stroke of midnight. If it is a serious matter to you then I wish you goodluck on getting that magic moment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters