Monday, January 16, 2006

Change

A rather uneventful weekend. I'm doing well with the losing weight. I'm up to 88 pounds lost. I am hoping to get up to 100 pounds lost within about 3 weeks. It is a tough goal but I think that I can do it. Something awesome that I noticed is that I can fit into Extra Large T-shirts. They are still snug but just the same, they fit. I know that some people are amazed or impressed with how well I am doing but to be honest I don't think that anyone can be more amazed than I am. If last January you had told me I would be down to 262 lbs. by this date I probably would have said In Your Dreams. The prospect of getting to my goal of 200 lbs. (or lower) is getting closer with each passing day, it's almost scary, I wonder if I will even recognize myself by that point in time.

Side note. In today's (Sunday) newspaper there was a new ad with a picture of me and everything. So now I have been in the SJR and the Illinois Times. It's fun, let me tell ya...

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 10:32:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Our local hero!

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 11:39:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

You rock, Kyle. I got a paper yesterday, the other person in the ad is my old boss. So random!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters