Monday, January 16, 2006

So Lonely

Today has been a lazy day. I got nothing accomplished really. I woke up around 11am. Apparently both sisters decided to leave without bothering to say goodbye to me.

I tried to get people to go walking with me this afternoon. I finally got Jenny to go with me. We had a very nice walk. I also finally got to see her new apartment. It is nice. I'm jealous, mainly because I'm still living at home with my parents and any apartment that I come across just looks too cool to me.

Tomorrow is my first day of one of my new classes this semester. I plan on blowing the class out of the water and doing very well in there.

Right now, I'm just sitting in front of the computer playing some texas holdem. Bored really. I'm probably going to go read some more Harry Potter in a few minutes.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 1:06:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Good luck at class tonight K.....I know you can do it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters