Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Lent Bet

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong! I was chatting with a bar friend tonight. He gave up Captain Morgan for Lent. For him, this will be a challenge. I then proceeded to tell him how I gave up breads. Well, somehow this lead to a challenge/bet. We bet, in writing, that whoever can lose 20 pounds by the end of Lent owes the other 10 bucks(something within my price range). So, I now have a goal. 20 new pounds lost by the end of Lent. I think that I can do it. It will be tough because it doesn't fall off as easily as it did when I first started losing weight. I know I need to get back on the losing weight track as opposed to the maintaining track, this is my purpose. I'm stoked and really up for the challenge.

Now I must go to bed. It is just after 1am and I have to be up shortly after 6am. Goodnight all, or good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters