Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lunch With Mels on Day 2

I just had lunch with Mels. It was a great time. She actually asked me early enough in the day to snag me before I had eaten my lunch at home already. Went to Dublin Pub, I had a chef salad. It was scrumptious. I let Mels have my croutons. Remember, NO BREADS! The only thing I had a problem with is that I asked for vinegar and oil as my dressing for the salad and they don't have that. I'm like what?! Right. I assumed that all restaurants have that. I mean how hard is it to have on hand? I'm sure they cook with vinegar and oil on a daily basis, so why not have it available as dressings. Oh well.

I was going to go walking during my break but now I'm not. Time is running out on me. I like to have a good hour and a half for walking which consists of an hour of walking then a half hour to shower and get back to the flow of my day.

I did however stop in at Burlington Coat Factory to do a little browsing which led to a purchase. GUESS WHAT! I fit into 40 inch jeans! WAHOOOO! My biggie pants that I hold up in the ad are 60 inch dress pants. That is almost 2 feet GONE! Isn't that crazy? 20 inches that I have lost since July. I'm so stoked. And just think of how it will be by the end of Lent. Hard to fathom but it's going to happen. I will soon be fitting into the 30's. I haven't fit into the 30's probably since 8th grade or maybe freshman year of high school. I'm so happy to be back to near full strength. I'm sick of being in the hospital. Detours Suck! Yay for eating healthy and exercising again!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:36:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Good for you, Kyle! *pat on the back*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters