Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What to say?

Shoot. I don't really know what to say. I've had a busy past few days. I worked Friday night then went to mojo's afterwards. Saturday I went bowling, then to Browns, then to Eds, then to Mojo's, then to Dennys and got home at 5:30am on Sunday morning. Sunday I got up at about 2pm then went to Showme's, then to Harry's, then to poker, then to well... you'll just have to ask me about that one in person. Monday I went to Ed's and watched the DVR of the HD broadcast of the Oscars on the 52 inch tv with Robyn. Hung out there for a while longer, then went to the bar, then went home and ate, then went and worked out, then to the bar, then went to mojo's to play pinball, then back to the bar, then home and to bed. I woke up this morning pissed that the weekend went by so fast. But at least I can say I didn't sit at home doing jack crap for my 3 day weekend.

Today I am going to lunch with the non-blogging Mr. Shoo. I ran into him at FitClub last night after I finished my gruelling tredmill time.

Oh, I went shopping for some clothes on Sunday. I got the most awesome deal at a normally expensive store. I went to Big & Tall with Robyn. They were having a 20% off entire store sale. Well, they also had a rack with stuff that was up to 70% off. Well, I got shirts that are normally $30, $25, and $45 and total for the purchase including tax was just $21.50. I was so stoked. ALSO I bought an XL dress shirt in preparation for fitting into it soon and guess what, yeah, it actually fits NOW. I love bargains!!

I should start shopping at Goodwill now! I can fit into normal sized clothes!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 12:29:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Yay for bargain shopper, smaller clothes wearing Kyle!

Sunday night eh? We must discuss further.

And I am the DVR queen. ;)

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:03:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Discuss it further? heh. I feel that there is nothing to discuss. I assume you know what I did? Yes or no works, cause I try to keep this work friendly. ;)

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:32:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

No....? I really don't! Midterms have been sucking me in....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters