Friday, March 03, 2006

WAHOO!

Okay. So I am basing my goal of 20 pounds lost on what I weighed yesterday morning after a good day of eating no breads on Wednesday. Well, after yesterday's eating no bread I lost 3 pounds! YES! I love surprising the hell out of myself. So officially I am at 91 pounds lost. Yes I know, there was a post a while back saying I had lost more but that was after I had been starved in the hospital and I gained some but NOT all back. Heck at this rate I could even lose 30 pounds. Well, that might be pushing it. It's hard to tell how my body will react. One day I'll lose weight another I'll stay the same. But this no bread thing is going to be JUST the jump start that I needed to get back on track to becomming skinny.

I am working the door down at DH this evening. Everyone stop by and say hey.

5 Comments:

At Friday, March 03, 2006 12:20:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

i'm definitely not trying to rain on your parade, k, because you're doing a wonderful job; however, when you give up carbs (bread and pasta), you lose water weight. that's why people on the south beach diet lose so much in the first couple weeks. if after so much time on a no-carb diet, you stay on a low-carb diet, you should keep most of the weight off though.

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 12:24:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Do you know how much water I drink in a normal day? I probably drink close to 15+ cups cause I carry around a 32oz thermos that I fill multiple times per day. I've got the water in me baby.

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 1:58:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I will come play 11 ball til I win.

;)

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 1:59:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I guess that means that you are hanging out with me all night?

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 3:04:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Funny boy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters