Friday, April 14, 2006

Melodramatic Fool

So I thought people were up for going out last night. Not that I didn't see people but I assumed more were going to be able to hang. Monica was working. GTG showed up unexpectedly. Then Amanda and Ed. That was about it. I enjoyed a few guinesses and a few games of pinball with Ed. Then everyone left. Then I'm like, well screw this, I'm going home.


So when someone feels down in the dumps and is aware of it and wants to get out of it but can't seem to shake it. Can something as simple as vitamins help? Coffee? Long walks? On the beach?



I need to get away. I need a break. I need a vacation.

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 14, 2006 10:18:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I'm off work today. Granted I had full days all week but we get Good Friday off. Thank goodness for my sanity.

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006 10:42:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

actually, k, you kinda just have to make yourself go out and be social. and also, get outside. sunshine is supposed to be good for the dumps. also, working out releases happy chemicals. and eating right makes you feel better about yourself.

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006 10:58:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I still go out and try to be social because that is what I do. The sun is usually a huge factor but I've been outside with the kids all week and it hasn't helped like I thought it would.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters