Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm tangled up in you

Today is a humdrum day. Bad weather. But other than that things are good. Today is my mom's 60th birthday. I didn't forget, and got her some things she really enjoyed.

Work was alright this morning. Hung around the office for a while. Then headed home.

I almost overslept this morning though. Somehow I must have forgot to set my alarms last night. I went to bed thinking they had already been set but nooooo they mustn't have been because at 6:40 my dad wakes me up asking if I am staying home today and I'm like, no, why, then I look at the clock and think "Oh Shite" I had enough time to spiffy up and make it in on time but still, thank goodness for dad.

I just got back from lunch with RD. We went to Frankie's for lunch. I got tacos. They were alright but the meat was kind of bland. And the meat soaked the bottom of the shells before I even got them and they all fell out of the bottom so it then became a huge taco salad whether I wanted that or not. Then they soaked the wax paper through in the basket they came in and it started to tear and would have mixed in to the "taco salad". So I had to move it to a bowl so that I didn't eat wax paper for lunch. I'm not ordering those there again. I can tell you that.

Right now I have a huge knot in my upper right shoulder. I have been getting this frequently lately. It is annoying as can be and it seriously hurts. Feels like a knot the size of my fist and it is throbing.

Tonight I'm supposed to go out to dinner with the family for my mom's birthday. Although things have come up and it isn't a definite plan now. My great aunt had a stroke on tuesday night and things have been crazy around here. Seems like someone is always in the hospital with our family. The last 12 months have not been good in that aspect.

Then after that a very good old friend is in town for a few days. Izzy. I'm going to attempt to meet up with her because she will be consumed by a wedding the rest of the weekend (why she is home). I only get to see her maybe 3 times a year since she lives in Alaska now.

I work the door at DH Browns on Friday night this weekend. Everyone come by and hang out with me!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xxbmfwgk.com/xglf/ydjz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://emweumqo.com/bicz/fekv.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:40:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xxbmfwgk.com/xglf/ydjz.html | http://meruhpim.com/iekt/dozc.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters