Sunday, April 09, 2006

I can't be held responsible, 'Cause she was touching her face

I'm alive. I've been having a fun weekend. Friday night I worked the door. That was boring as heck because there was barely anyone out and about. Saturday was the big day. The Barstool Open. I went and had breakfast at the Legion. I knew quite a few people there. Then I stopped by Mojos and then started at Browns since that is where I signed up at. Drinking start time was 9:45am and end time was when I went home which was about 3am. I think. I got a ride home from a wonderful lady. Then I passed out because I was insanely tired. I was up til after 2am the night before and I woke up for all this at 7am. It was a long long long long day. It went by fast at certain points though. I had a great time hanging out with the other teams. Nattie's crew and Farah's crew. Team K was unable to finished. We get slowed down and there was no way for us to make it in time. too many drinks at individual establishments. The lines were long too for waiting to putt.

In a few minutes I am going to walk downtown to get my car. It's about 3 miles. It'll just be like walking at the park but with a purpose. Josh is joining me for the walk. Then we're heading back to Showmes for some wings. Wish the game had not been pushed back, I was really looking forward to watching it while eating wings but now it is on later, much later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters