Sunday, May 28, 2006

In your eyes

I went to the eye doctor on Friday. The doctor couldn't find anything superficially wrong with my eyes. Ran a few tests and such and he says they seem fine except for the drooping factor. He eluded to the fact that maybe the one eye has always been droopy and even looked at my driver's license. He really made me feel like I was just blowing smoke in his face. Anywho, I do have a follow up appointment and I have to take photos in for him to compare. Says it could be something underlying that he can't get from the quick tests.

Here is a pic of me now...



And old photos of me...



1 Comments:

At Friday, June 02, 2006 11:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need to get a second opinion because your eye definitely looks droopy. ss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters