Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tomorrow

I haven't had my eye looked at yet. It is still droopy though. Right on my pupil and I can see my eye lashes all the time on my right eye. Tomorrow is my eye doctor appointment. I am hoping that it isn't anything drastic. I did talk to my school nurse about it and she said that I should get it looked at especially since it is something new and not something that I've been dealing with my whole life. I asked also if it should have immediate attention or if I could wait until my appointment and she said that I could wait until my appointment. So tomorrow evening I will probably have a post about how it went. Not during the day though as I have an extremely busy day and I won't be at home and able to post.

TONIGHT! X-Men: The Last Stand, Midnight Showing with Molly. I am soooooooooo EXCITED! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters