Thursday, July 27, 2006

I am the smartest man alive!

I am done! I finished an entire summer semester of Introduction to Teacher Education. I haven't figured up my grade but I know it is definately at least a B, a chance of possibly a low A. Walking out of that class knowing that I have completed it with a solid passing grade is one of the best feelings that I have had in a long time.

So I'm going on 3 hours of sleep. Yay, go me! Yesterday I was going on 4. I've got a little headache but I'm actually doing alright. I'm tempted to lay down for a nap because I have enough time since class got out earlier than usual. Sometimes though a nap just makes me more tired and I don't want to get back up when it is time to do so.

I've got a doc. appt. this afternoon, that should be okay. Then back to work for my afternoon shift. At 6pm I am crashing and relaxing. If I was drinking I would have a frosty cold one but I'm not, so maybe a hot chocolate will be in order. Mmm, I don't care how hot it is outside, a hot chocolate is still yummy in my tummy.

I plan on watching 1 of the 3 movies I rented for this week. The Matador is probably tonight's selection. I also rented Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Running Scared. All 3 are supposed to be really good movies, I hope so, since I spent all of nothing to rent them, HA!

So, who is coming to see me while I work the door on Friday night?

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo, Kyle!! I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you. I second the notion, You Rock!! ~Jen

 
At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:25:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

Congrats! I'm proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters