Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The way things were

Well, I have one day left of summer class. Then it is over. Wow. I can't believe I have survived an entire class.

In the morning I start back to my regular day job. No more summer hours and field trips. So it'll be the split shifts again. 7am-10:30 and 2:30-6pm. It'll be good. Back to the grind. I've got my fall classes to look forward to. I made my first payment on that today.

I'm working the night job this evening. So I'll probably get home around 1am and then I have to be at work at 7am. It is the hours I am actually used to keeping but being on my feet from 6-1 is different from lounging around the house or sitting at the bar.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the kids I had at S.View when I was there before. There was a good bunch over there.

I rode my bicycle to S.View school this afternoon just to see how long it would take me to get there. It took me 15 minutes and I'm sure that could get faster as I ride more often. On days that it is convenient, I'm thinking about riding my bike, for at least 1 shift. That is 15 minutes one way, so 30 minutes round trip. That hill on Stanford kicks my butt, I didn't stop though. I'm a trooper.

Also, I'm fixing up my newer old bike. I've been riding my old bike because it rides a little better than my good bike. So, I should have it back in good riding condition here in a few days as my dad and I work on fixing it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters