Sunday, August 13, 2006

And the beat goes on

Last night was the new typical. Worked until 12:40am then headed downtown to hang out with people, really just whoever was out. I didn't have to be the DD for anyone which was cool. Cool as in, no one was trashed, at least of people I knew...

Went to the restaurant/bar Wings Ect. over on N. Dirksen with Ed, Robyn, and Erica. I was not impressed. I still prefer the wings at Showme's. Then we tried out this hole in the wall bar called The Cove on Dirksen. It was interesting and I enjoyed it. One of those neighborhood type bars where everyone knows everyone. I like those.

Then I headed home and I'm getting ready for the night job. I hope it is either really busy or not busy at all, either one helps the night to go by faster. Let's get this week started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters