Monday, August 14, 2006

California Dreaming

So, I wish I had some big trip planned. I wish I could just take off and go on a vacation. I was thinking, I had planned to go on at least 2 canoe trips this summer. Didn't happen. The most I have done is go to Saint Louis 2 times both for Cubs Cards games and once to Peoria for a Peoria Chiefs game. I think that is all I have done. Besides that I've been stuck here in Springfield. Oh, at the beginning of May I went to Chicago to participate in the March of Dimes WalkAmerica. I got caught up in working I suppose. Then I started this new night job for extra income and it's all history from there. Working 65 hours a week keeps a guy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters