Friday, September 22, 2006

Freaking Exhausted

So, I've been working my butt off. I'm sure I don't say this nearly enough. My free time is limited and is hard to plan around. Today I just worked 14 hours, nearly straight. There was a little commuting inbetween. I did manage to stop off at DH and have a beverage with Smols who was working. I haven't even been online in 2 days. Forgot to put up an away message and that upsets people, sorry. The construction at my night job is nearly complete. Yay! I'm so ready to have a normal store to work in again. For the day job, the 3 week break officially starts on Monday. I will be working from 7-3 for the next 3 weeks. Fun stuff.

Tomorrow I work 10-6 with the day job then I'm working the door down at DH Browns like usual. Everyone should come down and hang out with me at the door. I will probably be letting off some steam and relaxing.

It sucks when you are working for long shifts and your feet start to hurt. It sucks even more when you are off of your feet finally and your feet are still throbbing as though you are still standing. I am going to sleep well tonight. About to hit the hay. Goodnight party people.

PS. I saw gas this evening for 2 dollars per gallon. How freaking awesome is that??

Heluva awesome

5 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 11:45:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I wasn't upset, just wanted to let you know....you're usually pretty diligent about it, didn't know if you meant to or not.

How's school?

:)

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 5:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K. Looks like I'll have to add you to my blogroll!

If you don't see it posted over the weekend shoot me an email as a reminder will ya.

You'll see the email link top left on my site.

JP

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 6:23:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Amanda- I knew you weren't upset. ;)

JP - Thanks!

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 7:58:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Gas is under $2 here. I love it!

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 12:31:00 AM , Blogger JeromeProphet said...

It's great to have gas under two dollars per gallon, but is it just smoke and mirrors?

why is the price of gas coming down just before mid term elections?

JP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters