Friday, September 29, 2006

Mini Trip


Mini trip, mini trip, I love you... I looooooove you.

Tell me what that is in the tune to and you win a pat on the back.

Well, this week has been a long long week. I have calculated that from last Saturday through today (Friday) I have worked a total of 68.5 hours and seperate I had 3 hours in 1 night class. Sleep has been little to none. Fun, I still manage to squeeze it in. I wouldn't be able to function in life without some fun mental breaks. Monday I went to Chili's with people for the St. Jude's thing where all proceeds the whole day go to St. Jude. Tuesday was all work. Wednesday work and class. Thursday all work, but I did go downtown after the night job and hung out for a while before hitting the hay. Now, I am done working for just about 24 hours.

Shortly I am heading to Champaign to puppy-sit with my friend Jessica for my sister and brother-in-law. I figure we will get some grub and then chill out and relax and watch some DVDs all while keeping an eye on Callie (featured in the previous post). My sister and Bro-in-law are going to an out of state wedding and can't take the puppy with them.

Sorry for the lack of postings. I assume everyone figures it is because of my busy work schedules that I keep. I do check between shifts... sometimes. I don't always have time to comment or post. Of course if you know the #, you can call me too.

Question: Why are there people who have the right of way when driving, and you wait for them to get going, and then they go and give you a thank you wave? They had the right of way the whole time, dumb people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters