Monday, December 18, 2006

Haven't you always wanted a monKEY!

I work. Alot. I feel like I live at Hollywood. Counting later today (Monday 18th) in the past 10 days I have worked 8 closing shifts at Hollywood. But I do have a break... after Monday night I don't work there again until Saturday night. Whew. I'm looking forward to 4 nights off in a row. Well, 1 night will include my door duties at DH Browns but still the same, it is not Hollywood.

I've had a lot on my mind lately. Which is the main reason for the lack of posts on the blog. Things that I feel I should and am for the most part keeping to myself.

For people that will be home for Christmas...

Call me up. I've got T-TH evenings free... so far. I'm waiting to reserve one night.

Friday night I will be working the door at Browns from 9-1. I could do dinner before hand (6pm-9pm)or hang out after (1am-?). Or you could chill at browns while I card.

Saturday day, I am free until 4:30pm

Saturday night I am working at Hollywood from 5pm-12:30am and then will probably be going downtown after that. Keep me informed on what is happening that night.

Sunday, hard to tell right now. I know that is my big day for family. So unless you can chill really early in the day or really late that night, I probably won't be able to hook up that day.

Monday, Christmas day, family early and then I'm working Hollywood from 5-CL then maybe out afterwards depending on who is open and who is out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters