Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Where's your head at

Well, as usual I've ran myself ragged. I'm sick with something. Probably just a cold. I took a sick day today to rest and get better. I don't know how much better I am feeling. I've been medicating myself hoping that it will get better.

As many people probably found out tonight. I have a new cell phone. Yay! About time too! I've been struggling with my ghetto phone for about a month now. Upgrade time finally rolled around and I got a sweet cell phone. It has internet, can send texts, pictures, and videos, and it can take photos at 1.3 megapixels and also some video. It is an LG and is similar to a Razor but not a Razor.

Izzy is back in town for a while for the holidays. I went out to see her and company this evening. My mom was upset that I was going out and I promised that I would be home early and get some rest. I did, for me. I am home and about to go to bed and it is 11:20pm.

Anyone that is coming home for the holidays let me know. I need some of that old friends from HS lovin back in my life. I'm very extremely seriously burnt out on everything. Life is taking its toll and I'm exhausted.

It's almost the weekend...

4 Comments:

At Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:26:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, you need to chill out and stay home for a week or two. You are going to make yourself really sick someday.

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the guy above... I am not sure why you won't take a break... it's not like the world will stop if you are not out for a few nights. Plus, you should always listen to your mom...

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 5:09:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear, Hear!!

You have smart friends, who give sound advice. You get sick much too often. As I have been saying for years, take it easy (on the smoking/drinking) and go to bed early on a much more regular basis, and your problems will be cut in half, maybe even disappear....

Love, your bossy older sister, Jen

 
At Friday, December 15, 2006 4:35:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Ooh! Ooh! I'll be home at some point! I'm kind of a high school friend, even though you don't remember meeting me :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters