Friday, June 01, 2007

good good good.... good vibrations

Hello. It is actually June. Can you believe it? I'm having a hard time. It seems like it should only be February. I'll take it though. Love the warm weather and having a tan again. Being able to walk outside in shorts and a tshirt and walking around bare foot in the grass. That is such a wonderful feeling.

I'm working the door on Friday night and I got a coworker to cover my Saturday night shift so I now have Saturday night off!!! YAY!

4 days til my birthday... seems as though it will be another uneventful one but i'll see what I can conjure up for fun

also, i'm feeling nice and made it so anyone can comment again! :)

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 01, 2007 10:44:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahooooooooooooo! Glad to be back.

:)

ss

 
At Friday, June 01, 2007 1:40:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yay. A comment. Glad to know people still get around to checking out my 97.2% lame blog now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters