Wednesday, June 13, 2007

weeedoooggie

What a day. Geez. I worked about 13 hours today after a 10 hour day yesterday. I am beat. The next 2 days are just straight 8 hour days though. With my evenings free.

Started my summer day job today. The kids a cool. I'm with a specific group the rest of the week until their group leader gets better. It is their second day and there are already issues that usually go along with girls. Like they were my friend but now they played with that person over there and now they are not my friend anymore.

I'm working the door on Friday night, Hollywood video on Saturday night and then also on Sunday night. So I've got a pretty full weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters