Sunday, June 03, 2007

Coming To A Close

This has been an interesting weekend. I had high expectations and ended up with totally different results. That is life though, right? I still had an awesome time. Friday was good while working the door. People came out. We had fun. Some had to leave earlier than I thought but there is always next time. Saturday I slept in and then took my mom out to dinner for her belated Mother's Day dinner that I promised her. We went to O'Charley's and it was delicious as always. I love that place. Then I met up with my dad and his buddy's at Spammy's. Hung out there until about 9:30 and then headed downtown. I was unofficially celebrating my birthday but it was actually my friend's little sister's 21st birthday so I ended up tagging along with them until that party disolved. Then it was late and not many people were left so I headed back to my place.

Today I woke up around noon and went to Show-Me's with RD and Josh. We didn't go until about 2pm though. The Cubs finally won a game. Thank goodness. Almost losing an entire homestand would have been bad, still is bad just nice to know that they got 1 win in. I'm just chilling at my parents' place right now and I'm supposed to go play some sand volleyball at the S.View Park. I think that I will just watch. I don't have a whole lot of energy right now and I do work at Hollywood tonight at 7pm.

So I think that I will be doing a downtown bar hop for my birthday on Tuesday. I don't know for sure what order and what not. I do know that I'm doing dinner with my family at 6pm. I haven't picked out a restaurant yet. I should think more about it when I am actually hungry instead of full because nothing sounds good right now. So I'm thinking about telling people to meet at DH Brown's at 8ish. Then we will hit up the Monroe Bars and maybe a few 5th street bars.

So give me a call on the cell on Tuesday to see where we are at or just head down to DH at 8. I don't think that dinner will last 2 hours....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters