Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Ah to be back...


I finally feel like I am back in Normal. I worked today just like usual and then I came home and started drinking. Oh yes, I love having a few beers after a long day at work. I hung out and played Washers with Phil and Tony for a while. Then played some Hot Shots Golf 3 with Philly on the PS2. Phil finally went to work on some school related stuff. I then chilled until Crow got home and I then hung out with him the whole rest of the night. I probably have more to say right now but it isn't coming to mind.... let me think.


Oh yes, today Monday was Farah's birthday so Happy Birthday Farah! Sorry I couldn't be there for your actual birthday but work has been calling my name. I gave her a call a few minutes ago to see if she was enjoying her birthday night but she didn't answer her cell phone. I hope she gets my message but I don't want to be woken up here after I fall asleep in a few minutes.

There has been talk about our party. Beach Party : Girls Clothing Optional is the theme that we are working on. Don't be shy ladies you know you are all exhibitionists at heart. You might say in your dreams and yes I am a dreamer.

I have Thursday off of work this week so I am going to try and have myself a good time this Wednesday night. Gotta love being able to sleep in. I think I might hit up the Pub II. I haven't been there in forever and then follow that up with some LA BAMBAS! WOOHOO!

Oh yeah, I shaved my head... and no not just buzzed. It is shaved to the skin. Big difference it is. I just hope to get some reasonable amounts of sun on it so it isn't so white. :) I think it looks good but will take some getting used to.


I saw Kill Bill vol 2 yesterday, and it rocked as do most QT films. Uma is the shit. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters