Friday, April 16, 2004

Naps...


Yes. Naps are good. Everyone should enjoy a nap as often as they can. The best naps are when you least expect it. Like today I went to work and did all that then I got off earlier today at like 2:30pm. I headed home and hung out. Tried to fix my computer because it isn't playing any sound right now and is PISSING ME OFF. Anyway after I fiddled with my computer for a while I was like whoa, I need to lie down. So I did. At that point it was probably about 6pm and I woke up later at like 9pm by a phone call from Shoofly. It was freaking dark out! I couldn't believe I had just slept for 3 hours when I just wanted to lay down and rest for a few minutes. Apparently it was a much needed nap and very satisfying. It was one of those naps where I was dreaming the whole time it seemed cause I would wake up then go right back to sleep often. I can't remember any of them now but it was fun stuff. Dreams are darned cool. I wish I could document my dreams a little better because they would be some good watching for when I am awake, I'm sure of it. When I woke up Phil, Crow, and Kara were hanging out downstairs and I decided to join them because I didn't want to waste my whole night. Heck I don't work tomorrow and I don't want to sleep the whole night away, that would be a waste. So we hung out and watched a movie called Buying The Cow which is a good movie. It has Jerry O'Connell, Ryan Reynolds,Bill Bellamy. Alyssa Milano, and Bridgette Wilson (Veronica Vaughn) and was a pretty funny movie. Then we hung out and watched Conan Obrien who is much much better than Kilborne. Thank you thank you I know you all agree on that. I get paid tomorrow! YAY! MONEY! WOOO! I'm so excited. I also am going to start packing my crap up and throwing a lot of junk away. This should prove to be fun, I'm a pack rat I hate to get rid of stuff cause "You Never Know"

Well peace out. I'm going to bed. Call me, we'll do lunch or a whole lot more... oh baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters