Sunday, April 18, 2004

I could have won...


Lots has been going on. Where do I start? Well shoot. I slacked on updating and now I don't feel like recounting much of what I did over the past 2 days. Okay here it goes. Got paid Friday, went out and bought a case of beer with my first paycheck, started drinking that, hung out with neighbors and played washers, watched the Cub game and they won, went to Chevy's with my friend Tammy, ate a lot and had a grande margarita, came home had a few more beers with neighbors, went to Lori's party at her apartment with Phil and Crow, I was soooo full from dinner I wasn't able to drink anymore which I was only in the toasty stage and that died off quickly, Crow left early and I realized I should have gone with him but I didn't so then I could tell Philly didn't want to take me home yet so I just walked home, that was a nice walk. Got back to my apartment and then went to bed.

Saturday morning I went and opened up the store. It was stupid customer day and everyone was dumb as a box of rocks. I had one customer who had an extra digit. Yes, he had an extra thumb coming off of his actual thumb. It was so cool but I tried not to stare. I wonder if he has ever thought about having it removed cause it was smaller of course but big enough to actually be called an extra finger I'm sure. Oh also the air conditioner at work is broken already so Tammy and I were burning up in there with no breeze on a very hot day. After work I closed shop and then went back to my place and took a wonderfully cold shower. Got ready and headed back to Springfield for the night because Farah was having a birthday bash for herself at her place. That was fun lots of good food which consists of burgers, hot dogs, and chips and Melissa's punch which was delicious. We chilled at Farah's until about 10pm then we headed to The Bar which is where I ended up staying the whole night until going to a 3am bar which last night for me was Stella Blue. It was a pretty calm night, no drama, lots of fun, fun seeing people that I hadn't seen in a week. I saw Laura C and Jon R last night too and I actually haven't seen them in quite a while. They don't make it around too often.

Ed tells me that last Thursday when I was at Dempsey's I had put my name in a box to win Blink 182 tickets. Well apparently they drew the names a week later which was like 4 days ago and that name was mine!!! WHAT THE HELL! I apparently had TO BE THERE to get the tickets or else they go to someone else. I put my phone number on the ticket which means that they will call you right??? APPARENTLY NOT! I was in Freakin Bloomington this week because I finally went back to work. I lost out on winnning the Blink 182 tickets. THEY WERE MINE! I COULD HAVE HAD THEM! I'm pissed. I never win. But I won. But I didn't. It sucks. I know. Feel sorry for me.

Right now I'm about to have my head shaved. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters