Sunday, November 28, 2004

Plans for the week

I plan on paying for my spring semester class at llcc which is due on the 1st of december. I plan on making it to work on time everyday this week. I plan on seeing a few movies this week at the cheap theater to catch up on ones that I haven't seen. I plan on trying not to nap during the days because I need to stop doing that. I plan on not eating after dinner each day this week. I plan on eating breakfast every day this week. I plan on being in a positive happy mood all week. I plan on being helpful around the house this week. I plan on pick back up the book LOTR this week and actually finish it soon but not necessarily this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters