Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Holidays

The only thing about holidays that sucks is that you have to clean. Cleaning more than you normally would. Cleaning things that no one would ever notice that you even cleaned. They wouldn't even notice if it were dirty because it doesn't matter but because it is a holiday and you have to impress people that you never see that means that you have to get down and dirty and get rid of the dirt. What I have a problem with is that everyone is dirty to some extent. So what if there is dust over there. The entire planet we live on is one big compact ball of dust anyway with water here and there. So why would someone living on a ball of dust be upset if something has some dust on it. That is like being a fish and being upset that there is water on your fake castle over in the corner of the aquarium. Yeah, get it?! But yeah anywho, I have just been to the LAUNDRO-MAT with my mom because we took up the bathroom carpet and get it cleaned in the big washer. That took a nice hour and a half out of my evening. Now I get to superclean my room because I won't be sleeping in it on wednesday night or thursday night. I get the couch. Woo, Yay! Can you sense my excitement? I don't like people chilling in my room with my stuff. That is like them being in with my personal stuff, my life, without me being there to be a part of it. It's like, are they going to go through my stuff? It is a well known fact that guests go through people's medicine cabinents. I don't do that but I hear it is well documented. So would that mean that if someone was staying in my room that they would go through my drawers or get on my computer and mess with my files. My room is my haven and I feel alienated as if I am restricted to go in there when a guest is staying in there. Then what does that give me for privacy? The bathroom? I get to live out of the bathroom. Yay, if I want to be alone that is where I will be. Not in my bedroom with the door closed because that will not be my room, it is the guest's room. So I just have to sit and squirm and close my eyes. Imagine that I am in my room. Well, time for me to clean my room. I have a huge task ahead of me. It's a mess. The way I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters