Sunday, November 21, 2004

I guess I'm vain

So, Even though I don't think that I am that vain I am thinking about doing a vain thing. I'm thinking about investing in some rogaine. My hair is thinning faster than I thought it would. It is just doing it on top. The sides are still thick as can be. So then I get the monk/friar tuck look going on with the no hair on top and a thickness of hair going all the way around. I'm not down with that. Not really ready for baldness. I would rather go bald immediately than a half assed effort. As to why I shaved my head for a while. I will look fine completely bald. I just hate the half balding thing that is going on. So I'm looking into buying rogaine and maybe a thickening shampoo and I see that rogaine makes one of those also called Progaine. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I see and hear that if I want to keep the hair that I have and grow some back now would be the time before it gets too bad. Not wait until it is almost gone. I did find some interesting information saying that hair loss is not limited to getting it only from your mother's side. That is a myth. If it is in your family, dad's side, mother's side, or siblings then the odds of you going bald is greatly increased. So what do all of you readers of my blog think? Would you say Go For It!? Or would you say don't waste your time Kyle? Would I really be vain if I attempt to do this?

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever makes you happy kys!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, meliss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters