Tuesday, November 23, 2004

MONSTER!

So yesterday, I tried the new Monster Thick Burger at Hardees. This burger consists of two 1/3 pound patties of angus beef, three slices of cheese and four strips of bacon and a little mayo on a sesame bun. It was awesome. Now the only beef I had with this burger was the fact that it only had four slices of bacon. According to Ed the old Monster had six slices of bacon. Why would they think that they should reduce the amount of bacon? Beats me. Bacon is one of the best types of meat ever. It can be used as the main ingredient in a sandwich, it can be added to a sandwich as an extra topping, or the best is to wrap a slice of bacon around a high quality steak and call it fillet mingon. Meat wrapped in meat. Whoever came up with the fillet mingon is a genius. But yes, I am a huge fan of meat and burgers. Burgers are probably one of my favorite meals. What is funny is that I had the MONSTER for lunch yesterday and then I come home and for dinner my dad was making me a few big burgers too. I was in heaven. Rare are the days when I get good quality burgers for more than one meal that day. I would have to say though that I know of 2 places that have better BIG burgers one is Suzie Q's. They have an awesome double bacon cheese burger. The other place was Ned Kelly's. If I recall correctly they have a 1 pound bacon cheese burger. It has been a few years since I have had it but it was amazing. And now that I think about it Ruby Tuesday at the mall has an awesome big burger called The Colossal. So that makes 3 places you can go for an awesomely huge and good tasting burger that will actually fill you up.

I've been hitting up pizza places lately too. So far on my recent list is COZ's Pizza, Gabatoni's Pizza, and Bernie & Betty's Pizza, and we get a Papa Murphy's pizza every so often too but that is take and bake so I don't consider that eating pizza out. I've been attempting to get MEATY PIES which is another word for meat lovers or an all meat topping pizza. I don't mean just all pepperoni or anything I'm talking like Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Canadian Bacon, Beef, and whatever else types of meat that certain restaurants offer. You get all that on one pizza and you have pure heaven right there. Let other people get their veggies on their pizza's. Veggies are good on a pizza don't get me wrong but if I have to choose it will be the meaty pie.

Leave it up to me to ramble for so long about food...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters